It All Comes Down To: Representation, Representation, Representation!
What is a Public Adjuster?
A public adjuster is an insurance professional who has been licensed by the state to represent the interests of the policyholders i.e., the homeowners and business owners who are dealing with property damage that requires insurance claim handling in the pursuit of settling a property insurance claim. Public adjusters, such as those from Cavalry Public Adjusters, LLC have special training, equipment, resources and expertise in appraising, preparing and negotiating property damage and business interruption losses. Types of disasters from which they help policyholders recover include Fire, Hurricane/Storm/Wind and Floods. In addition they can help with unexpected property damage related to Water Damage and General Damage due to Plumbing leaks, A/C leaks, Roof leaks, Vandalism/Theft and Mold.
If you had a fine piece of jewel or art work or any property that you wanted to sell, would you take the first offer that came along without knowing the fair value? NO. You would mostly likely hire an expert to appraise it and give it a fair value. You may even consider hiring a professional to negotiate the transaction.
This is exactly what a licensed public adjuster is for and much more. Public adjusters such as those from Cavalry Public Adjusters, LLC:
- Appraises the property damage so you have an idea what the fair value is. By Undertaking a thorough review of the loss, detailing and substantiating every aspect of the claim, including the proper valuation of building damage, contents, business interruption and extra expense claims
- Conducts a comprehensive review of the policy to identify all of the coverage’s that may be applicable to the claim.
- Assists the policyholder in complying with the policy’s requirements, which may include mitigating further damage and complying with time limitations.
- Presents and supports an itemized claim package to the insurer.
- Serves as the policyholder’s advocate at all inspections and meetings with the insurance company.
- Works diligently not only to negotiate the best settlement possible, but to do so in the shortest possible time frame.
- Communicates with the policyholder every step of the way.
Cavalry Public Adjusters Only Work For YOU The Policyholder.
Not to be confused with “insurance adjusters” or “independent adjusters”, who work for the insurance company, Cavalry Public Adjusters work exclusively on behalf of the policyholder throughout every aspect of the claim process.
How is a Cavalry Public Adjuster Compensated?
Most public adjusters are paid based on a small percentage of the total settlement. Such is normally the case with Cavalry Public Adjusters, whose fee is minimal in relation to the ultimate claim settlement. In the vast majority of cases, the difference Cavalry Public Adjusting services make in the amount of the claim settlement the policyholder receives more than offsets the fee.
How Else Does a Cavalry Public Adjuster Make a Difference?
Following a disaster, filing and pursuing a complicated insurance claim is one of many monumental tasks a business or homeowner faces and it is a process with which most are unfamiliar. On the other side of the fence sits the insurance companies with experts who adjust claims daily and who are always watching out for the company’s interests. A Cavalry Public Adjuster levels the playing field, putting a professional with similar knowledge, experience and expertise on the policyholder’s side.
The earlier a Cavalry Public Adjuster is brought into the process, the better the opportunities are for helping the policyholder obtain a more favorable claim settlement.
If your property has sustained damage call in the Cavalry Public Adjusters for a FREE property inspection, policy review and consultation with no obligation. Direct: 305-898-7562. Email: email@example.com. Or visit: http://www.cavalrpublicadjusters.com